Friday, July 2, 2010

Prophecy's Ruin by Sam Bowring

This review is by Mr Greenfield 

In a world where people and creatures are born either light (good) or shadow (evil) a child is prophesied to come and determine a victor for one side.  But the blue haired one is also split into two, one light and one of shadow.  They become the champion for their respective sides but both feel incomplete ...

What I liked the most about this book was the idea of being either good or evil by birth rather than choice, but the fact that behaviour is still a factor.

What I liked least about it was that it was a little slow to get going.

I really liked the book, I am a fantasy fan and I am going to be needing the remaining two of the series when they are released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please think carefully before you comment. Only niceness and kindness is allowed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails