Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness


An interview with a reader 
Ms Schaumann asks Micah (Year 12) about the book.

So Micah, what did you think of The knife of never letting go?
It was good.  I read it in less than a night.  It reminded me of the book with the mouse, you know, Flowers for Algenon in the style of the writing. It was kind of realistic in an unrealistic kind of way, does that make sense?   I really need a second one.

Great because there is a sequel and than another after that!
Excellent!  I need that 2nd one now!

What did you think of the characters?
It was good how the characters struggled not to be like everyone else.  Everyone else was violent and he had to fight with himself not to be like that.  The girl was good too, I liked her.

Anything else you want to add?
I just really liked this book.  It was a very good book.  I'd quite like some more like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please think carefully before you comment. Only niceness and kindness is allowed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails