Friday, September 4, 2009

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

Reviewed by Chris Harbrow (year 9) as his 49th book in the 50 Book Challenge!

This is a fan-made poster promoting the movie which comes out soon!

New Moon is the second book in the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.  After Bella cuts her finger and has a close call with the vampires, they all leave town and Bella spends more time with her friend Jacob Black, she finds out his family are warewolfs.

What did I like most?  I really like that you can learn more about the other characters from the first book and that the threads kept running along for the next book.

I didn't like!  The 'poor me' attitude from Bella when Edward left!  It was too much for too long!  I'm going to read the next one now.

The movie will be out in November and there is a preview here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please think carefully before you comment. Only niceness and kindness is allowed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails