Monday, March 9, 2009

Book Review by Aliullah Aman (Year 9)

Gems and Jewels by Abdul-Malik Mujahid

What is it about?
Well, this book is about interesting events and moral lessons from the Islamic history, so it's basically about the religion of Islam and how people do different stuff in cultures. It's just an amazing book, you learn and it has some humourous parts in it, so I'd recommend it to everyone.

What did I like most about it?
From this book, I liked comparing how the Muslims do things compared to other countries. Their believes and sayings are always thoughtful.

What I didn't like?
The only think I didn't like about this book was the ending part, because it just dramatically stopped with an interesting event, but other than that I'd give it an 8/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please think carefully before you comment. Only niceness and kindness is allowed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails